Friday, February 17, 2006

TGIF!!

Thank God It's Friday!! Yahoo!! Today is Friday and I always love this day...

Had a bz week doing paper work and get my students prepared for their coming exam. Gosh* I'll be sitting for my own Uni exam and I'm still not ready for it.. Don't like this subject and the tutor is damn boring. Teaching by reading the contents in the modul. Hey, we need extra knowledge and info, not from the modul as we can read it ourselves. But what to do...Sigh*

Today, I went to a boutique with Min and bought a few pieces as the owner gave us a great discounts. As usual, after CNY, they'll bring the price down. The total??? Remain as secret... he he he...

Since last December, I found that I've a few friends who like to cancel or call off plans. I don't know but I always keep my promise unless I really can't make . Some of them feel that it's a trouble for them to travel far which I think it shouldn't be the reason to meet friends. Aggh.. can't blame them too but at least let me know earlier so I can replan my schedule. I always give the priority to those who ask me first and the rest... I'll hold on. Letting me know at the eleventh hour makes my plan jumble up.

Sigh* that's why I'll very free sometimes and can be very bz at times...Not balance and dont' like this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home