Saturday, February 04, 2006

At Last!! :o(


At last, I'm back to blog. Went back hometown for a week and I really had fun with family members during CNY. Now I'm missing the moment. This always happens to me immediately after reaching here from hometown. Yesterday, I couldn't sleep well as I was thinking about today without my family around. I wouldn't be back here if not bcz of my classes tomorrow. Sigh!

Today, early in the morning, my younger brother accompanied me back here. I was hoping he could stay a nite here but he couldn't as he has something to do at home. I sent him to the bus station and now I'm alone in the rented hse. I tried to take a nap but I couldn't... thinking and missing my family very much.

Got a few smses reminding me the CNY gathering at my colleague's hse. Can't wait to see them too... How's my feeling now?? Can't explain!!!!! Tomorrow, I'll be having short test for 2 subjects. A bit excited to attend Miss Sara's Web Programming class. Talking about Miss Sara, she is a good tutor. She explains well and she helps a lot.

Hmmm... how can I make myself more cheerful?? I'm still like the child in the picture thinking of my family. I seldom have the time to go back due to my packed time working and studying at the same time. Calls??? I think the TM loves me very much. I can be very independent but sometimes when the mood comes I can't stop it. I left home since I was 18 to further my study and work. I really can understand those who are studying overseas. I am luckier.

Ha!! Don't think too much. I am not a baby anymore but I'm still my mom's baby...He he he...
Looking forward to meeting my friends tonite and hope to have fun time with them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home