Thursday, January 26, 2006

Never Judge the Book by its Cover

Today was a bz day in school. I hate Thursday actually which is packed with classes to attend. I hardly have time to rest and even eat. In the afternoon, I received an sms from him telling me the place to hv dinner. I was not really in the mood but my colleague asked me to go asI hv promised him and it's juz a get to know each other better day. So I've made a step and smsed him that I m going to see him at nite for dinner.

At the eleventh hour, he smsed me to make it half an hour late as he'd got something on. So,I went window shopping till he smsed me that he hd arrived. Then, I went in and to my surprise, I met my colleagues!! What did I do?? I said HI then I went in to find him. They did see me and they din ask me about him. But I don know ll they tomorrow.

Anyway, it wasn't a bad dinner. I enjoyed myself more than the first time. Maybe there were too many guys there talking about work and their activities. So, it really bored me but I pretended to be ok. The first impression was not too good though.

One lesson I've learnt ... never judge the book by its cover. If he happens to ask me out again, I shall give him and myself a chance too. It's juz a friendship ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home