Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sigh

These few days I was bz with my work. No time for me to blog. I was a bit excited cz CNY is around the corner. On Saturday, I ll be back hometown. But today I din and don feel that happy. I don know why. I juz can't figure out wht makes me like this. Ll something bad happens to me?? *Sigh*

Today my housemate went to TM to pay the telephone bill. What a shock when we looked at the bill. My housemate and I had been attached to a promo called 'good 2 talk', where we hv to pay for higher rental but foc for all unlimited out station calls. But today when we got the bill we had a big shock!! We are now no more attached to this promo. We were told tht letter hd been sent to us telling us tht this promotion will end last Dec but the truth we din get any letter!! So, wht we did was we made a complaint but I m sure they'll not take any further step. I think we are gonna to pay for this. *Sigh*

Anyway, I hope this moody mood ll go away tomorrow.
Ha.. talking about tomorrow. Few weeks ago, I met with a guy, who is actually my colleague's hubby's buddy. They planned to make up a blind date for me and that guy. Actually, I was not really interested in going for this but my colleague insisted me to make more new friends. I understand my colleague's good intention and it was my fault too. My colleaugue came to me letting me know her plan as she didn't know that at tht time I was seeing someone. I rejected at first but she kept on asking me to go for it. Then wht made me agree? Actually, before my colleague told me her plan, I'd decided to end my relationship with tht someone as I found that he's not my type. So, alas I agreed.

I did go for tht date but my mind was not really there on the first day we met. I thought he wouldn't have the interest in me too as I can see that we are from the different world. To my surprise, he smsed and called me!! He did ask me out but I turned him off. This week, he asked me out again and this time I've thought to myself that it wdn't be nice to turn him off again so I promised him to go out with him.

And it ll be tomorrow. We hven't decide the venue to go. And I m not in the mood to go too!! What happen to me?? Maybe my blue mood is caused by all these... These really make me think too much. Maybe I shouldn't think too much and juz make up mind and go for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home