Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Why??

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. Arranged to talk to a friend thru the net as both of us didn't hv any plan. As planned I went online and noticed that my friend was not there. Waited clamly while doing my things. Actually it has been a few days I didn't talk to him. Both of us were bz doing our work and attending CNY dinners. We used to talk a lot about anything which we are comfortable to share. I have a lot of things and incidents to tell him but was a bit disappointed when I didn't see him online.

I know he was on the line as I could see the time written on his blog. He was there at the same time I online but he didn't show up. What happened actually?? I really wanna know. He is a good companian to chat with and laugh with. We are like brother and sister. Sigh* Did I do anything wrong??

At least let me know the mistakes that I'd done... Last year, I came across this too but not this friend. Another friend of mine whom I treasure a lot as we always had the same topic to talk but suddenly he disappeared and left me in the dark guessing what's going on... Then suddenly he came back without explanation. I felt this is really unfair to me. These people, they just go whenever they like without a word... Now you see him, now you don't.

Sigh* I like everyone I know. For me, it's destiny for me to meet and know them. I'll to stay contact with everyone I know but I can't promise contacting them always as I am quite busy with my work and study. Maybe I am a workaholic. My friends told me that.

Conclusion, I was a bit sad and disappointed!!

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Azxel said...

Hey, I posted that blog entry from the office. If I remember correctly, my screwmyx was discconnected on 13th or 14th itself. :(

Sorry to have to break our 'date' but I didn't really have a way to contact you to let you know then.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Sue said...

It's ok. I know what had happened.
Sorry for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home