Sunday, February 12, 2006

Finally...

Finally, today is the last day of CNY. Happy Chap Goh Meh to all of u who r celebrating it. Time passes very fast it seems. One of my students congratulated me when I said this. According to him, we must have been going thru happy moments if not we wouldn't have said this. Only those who are having hard time feel time goes very slow...Maybe I was having great time although sometimes I was busy with my work and study. My friends ...some of them started complaining bout not spending time with them. I'm really sorry to those I couldn't manage to find time to spend with during CNY. I was back home for this celebration which I really have been waiting for it. My friends, maybe we can find some weekends to make a gathering.

Today, I am quite free as most of my friends are having their great time with family and praying since today is the last day of CNY. I cooked myself a lunch and ll be pampering with dinner again with my home-cooked. Ha ha ha... don't think I am a good cook. I slept a lot today as a replacement of yesterday packed day. Yesterday, I'd to arrange my time giving extra classes for my students bcz exam is around the corner. Then, I need to get prepared for a dinner at my friend's house.

I was intorduced to a new friend by my friends, of course. We dined outside her house in her large compound in Kota Kemuning. What else I can say... nice place, cooling weather with fireworks and laughters from us. It was a wonderful day!! We've not been seeing each other for more than half a year although we are staying in the same district. Works occupied our time. Anyway, I am glad that at least we had a great time chatting, gossiping and planning when is our next gathering. Too bad Tracy and Canie couldn't join us. Miss them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home