Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What A Beautiful Day!!

Still having my off day due to the Labour Day and Wesak Day which fell on the same day which was yesterday....

Having quite a good mood... hehe of course la cz i got de chance to rest for 2 days although i did give xtra classes to my students - i had to do it cz exams are around the corner. besides, i can do my work while listening to my favourite songs... too bad i can't do that when i m working so no motivation ... LOL what an excuse!!!

Anyway, listening to songs while doing things, esp when alone in de room is the best off all. Looking forward to go K with friends these few days... errr.... i guess next week cz my friends and i are planning to watch Spiderman this Sunday, so any1 would like to join??? call me...

What a Beautiful Day!!!!

Hope everyone can see the beauty of the day!!! Say Cheese!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home