Friday, March 16, 2007

Frust!!

Hey, dunno what happen to my new laptop(yeah i juz bought my new laptop) and changed window xP to Vista. Thought Vista will be more advance but it seems that i can't go into my OUM forum. SssOooooo Frust!

Tried a few sites and all are ok except for this. This drives me crazy as this site is very important to me where i need to browse it every day if possible and NOW .... Argghhhhh!!!!!!!

Asked for two helpers and still they couldn't help me and now the third helper is coming but i dunno when.

God Bless Me!!

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... wat a crazy prob! god bless you! ;)

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Sue said...

can't work, J.... called the OUM but couldn't work. do not support Win Vista... anyway thanks for concerning

 

Post a Comment

<< Home