Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Moon River

I juz dunno what to say!!! Juz finished watching a programme and the guest was Gary Chaw.

So touching, he actually sang one of my fav songs, Moon River. Was introduced to Moon River when I was in primary and I always like that song. I was touched by the way he presented the song... Wow!

I feel so LONELY in a sudden.

I never felt that way when i listen to Emi Fujita, a famous singer from Japan although I listen to it every nite b4 I sleep.
Am I a loner? I have lots of friends arnd me and a very supportive family. What else do I need????? Everyone who knows me said I m very independent, tough and active.
But sometimes I do get tired and need a break!!! *Sigh*

Watch this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcKyzKdbBk8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home