Sunday, April 01, 2007

Many Happy Returns to ME!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! Haha.... Yeah 1 April is my birthday and I don trick other ppl ok...Hehe. It has been a long time I din play tricks on my friends. Miss those moment when I was with my friends.... Can't I do the same like those days??? I guess not anymore, I m not young anymore and ppl will say I m childish if I do this. OKok I admit I m old already.

Life is more meaningful and tougher.... I got to be very mature in doing things and deal with other ppl around my circle. Not ez yah.... Tired of it and somehow I feel like I m not myself. Why???? Maybe everyone has to be like that.... What do you think???

Ups and Downs have been with me all year round and of course I wan to choose to be HAPPY. Crazy me.... everyone does. HI Friends and Visitors out there, what do you think of your lives?? Give some comments here, ok.....

Ok lah, it's time for me to get some rest after the whole day having my exam + shopping with some friends. Conclusion.... not bad in exam and also the previous one as well as bought a pair of shoes for myself as my present.

Sue, Happy Birthday and May All Ur Wishes Come True!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz.. taliking bout dis topic, sometimes i really dunno wat is the meaning of life.. for me, i think when i dun really think deeply about life or the responsibility of my character, i'll be more happier.. feel vexed when really think bout this matter, bcoz its impossible dat everything in ur life goes right n smooth.. but 1 thing i feel glad n proud of myself is i'd made a right choice of running out from klang to kl.. no matter how, v r the one who decide wats ur life looks like, i hope i can always bring my smile to carry on on my way ;)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Sue said...

hmmm... i used to think i m happy with what i hv and do but not now anymore. i wan something different and more.... is the sign of getting old????
hehehehehehe.................

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. my dear, every1 is getting older la ok! U r demanding ur life 2 b different from wat u've used to be, Congratulation! Wish ur dreams come true!!!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Sue said...

ya la ya la ... u r getting older too but i m still older than u ler.... hehehe....anyway nice to meet u the other day and hope we can arrange time to meet yah... it has been a long time we din sit down and chat like we used to be... take care!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home