Sunday, April 08, 2007

GCMC 988

Wow!! Yesterday went to GCMC Live Musical Party @ Sunway Lagoon. Reached there on time but couldn't go in. Only managed to go in @ 8.30pm where it actually started earlier. Thank god my superman, Gary was the last to sing. Great!! He was really great!!! His Voice especially. Was excited and waited so long to see him in person... although not very near la but still can see. But the most important thing is I want to see him sing live. Read his blog, DJ in China said he cannot sing live. so yesterday, proven .... he can sing LIVE!!! Also the best part for us was the host, KK asked him to take off his singlet. Hahahaaaa.... he was shy at first but at last he did it...

Besides Gary, there were a few who I like too, such as Sam Lee Shen Jie, Janice Wai Lan and of course our Malaysian singer, Ah Niu..... He was humourous making all the audiences laugh by persuading the magnum's boss to sponsor him for his concert.

Pictures??? Hard to take eh... didn't bring camera cz I left it @ my hometown, so asked my journalist friend's who is a photographer to snap for me.... so still waiting for them to be sent to me. Hope I can get them asap.

Oh ya!! forgot to thank the god for giving us a nice weather yesterday. After the rain in the afternoon, the weather at nite was so cooling. However, there was a girl fainted in the middle of the crowd.... Too bad for her as we were asking for encore and all the singers came out for another time to sing.

Conclusion, I had a wonderful time and hope I can get the chance again.....

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sure u'll hv chance again bcoz u r so crazy to c gary's body! Hahaha...
(pls dun mind for dis correction, should be "encore" but not "end call")

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Sue said...

hey thanks for the correction... haha had my hard time to find the word in my blog juz now.... corrected it d. love his body? not me only even the guys love it... read his blog then u ll know... hahahahaha.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home