Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Touching

U know what I saw today?

One of my pupils in year 4 has problem in his process of growing physically and mentally. He is actually shorter than his sis ( year 2 ). He has difficulty in holding pencil for a long time. Pity him but he is a bit lazy la.....hehehe....

So, today I was on duty during recess time and I saw my pupil and his sis sitting face to face with a packet of nasi lemak between them. Was thinking that they were sharing... To my surprise they were not. His sis was helping his bro to scoop the food as well as dividing the chicken in few pieces. Wow!! this is really touching....

I kept on observing them. Once awhile, I did see the bro feed his sis too!! When the bell rang, the sis helped to clean the place.

The Love between Brother and Sister!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea.. its really touching.. god bless them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home