Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Good Nite and Sweet Dream!!

Didn't really rest these few weeks although i had a week off last 2 weeks but was bz with my project and assignment. at least i submitted my assignment, and my project??? 3 weeks more to go but before that i have my final semester exam.

it's not ez to do many things at the same time. start to get tired already. but i must carry on. scared of studying and working at the same time....??? Hahahaha..... a bit lo. friends asked me whether i want to continue my study to a higher level as they see me like a person who has no pressure and stress. actually they do not know how tired and stressful i m. hahaha i don bring my study things to workplace. the truth is I M VERY TIRED.

hardly find time to rest and sleep. oops... talking about sleep, guess i got to stop everything now. mum always reminds me to sleep early .... i want to be an obedient daughter... hehehe.... bolehkah.... if malaysia boleh then i also boleh lah...

so ... what else, need to off every thing and stop doing my things... can i snooze off??? dunno yet but i'll try to ... maybe i 'll have a 5 minutes reading.

sweet dream to me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home