Wednesday, December 27, 2006

No Fun

Got some calls from friends today asking me about my chicken pox... seems like i gonna miss some activities with friends and feel sorry for them as some of them are not going because of me. Really sorry, friends.

First, I planned to celebrate Christmas with friends but failed, then my New Year celebration in Sunway Lagoon, next is my Paintball activity before the school starts... Looks like I have to rest at home and start with my work without any fun games.... *Sigh*

Second, sorry to my mum. She was so bz with me, taking care of me, cooking for me etc and in fact she is still doing those for me.... And everyone at home has to stay at home for family dinner and time because of me!!!

Third, I need to be careful with my food consumption when the school starts. I need to prepare for every meal myself as according to the Chinese custom, I can't have lots of food for the first 3 months.... Hey, what about Chinese New Year???? Oh God!!!

Conclusion, having chicken pox is not a fun thing. Hahaha.....

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, getting better? 1 of my colleague oso juz backed 2 work aft chicken pox.. she was feeling so bad cuz the chicken pox even came out in her lung, den she visited doctor for 3 times! wat a terrible experient! dats wat she told me.. wishing u my dear fren are not as bad as her.. btw, did u go 4 any injection?

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Hi thanx for ur concern. Hmm... I was not that bad... I ve got only a few not even one on my face.... and of course not in my lung and throat too. De doc said I don need an injection.... Hehehe...Strong eh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home