Monday, March 06, 2006

Nearly forget

Nearly forget 'bout this blog. Today, as usual checked my mail and was so surprise to see a comment to my blog. Only three friends of mine know that I hv a blog and they've never leave comment. My blog is for them to know what's happening to me as four of us are not staying near to each other due to work and study.

Of course they have blog to keep me up to date too. A comment from Chris surprised me as I don't know where and how did he find out my site here. Anyway, happy to receive his comment. A 'lil misunderstanding between us and I hope to let it bygone and bygone. I treasure this friendship.

So, it had been quite sometime I didn't blog. Being bz with work and study and finally I had them done. Now, waiting for my exam to come in April and a trip to China in May. Planned with friends to go to Xiamen to enjoy the food there but later they found out Guilin is a better place to view the sceneries. I don't know much about China history and it's up to them to make the choice. Of course b4 the trip, I'll have to get myself prepared to the place. Looking forward to the trip and I hope it's on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home