Sunday, January 08, 2006

SICK

It was a dull and sick day for me. I was sick from yesterday evening till juz now...err...evening. I got headache and back pain again. It was so awful and I was not in the good mood bcz of the pain. It made me not having good sleep at all!! Anyway, I got to sleep quite soundly this evening.

Then awake when mom gave me a ring on the phone. Noticed it was about dinner time.
As it is adviceble for me to have more rest, so I decided not to go anywhere. I was at home the whole nite and till now I m still at home. Anyway, it is already 11.45p.m., can't go anywhere though cz tomorrow I need to go to work.

I m not sleepy yet!! So, what am I going to do? Maybe bcz of too much sleep in the evening. I promised Min to go to boutiques somewhere in her place with her to buy new clothes for CNY. I'll get few for me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home