Friday, September 01, 2006

Good Luck in ur exam, J

Hihihi I'm back with my blog.... Friend of mine is waiting to see new post in my blog....Ha ha ha.... Hmm... as usual I'm back to work after a week holidays, then another one-day off on 31st August, National Day which was yesterday...

On that day, I went Karaoke with my friends plus their friends who are my new friends :o) We had a great time although at first I was not so comfortable as I can't remember when was the last time I stepped into the K-room. 'Once upon a time'. However, later I was ok with it.

Today, I'm back to work doing the same thing and tomorrow weekends coming...another 2 days to rest. I'm going to visit my grandma tomorrow as she is not feeling so well since Monday. And I think my weekends will be spent by me at my grandma's place.

Hey a good friend out there, that's all for now and hope you do well in your exam...

5 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... dun b so sweet 2 me la.. haha.. i'll melt in ur sugar sea lerr! hohoho...... thanx ya! love u so much! but pls wish me dat my camp will b success on coming 9 & 10 Sept. hope 2 go k wif u guys when i back :p

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Sue said...

hehe... i m always thinking of u , dear...lol. hmmm... go k with me and my friends... no problem, can intro to u, they are all great singers, handsome, macho, pretty, sweet and cute...
all the best yah!!

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

visited your lovely and lively site its great! Pleasant personality, down to earth, simple and so straight forward, feels like "what are friends for" It's touching and so sincere. that's what life is all about! great friends, great events, good networking!..........god bless u!
William

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai~~~ v r failure. the camp had postpone 2 next weekend.. many probs :(

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Sue said...

hi
thanx for ur comment, Will. A straight forward person, surely I m...

Don't be sad, J... U r going to have it later...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home