Saturday, September 23, 2006

Never Give Up!!

One more time ... again to the hospital with my friend not the friend mentioned in the other day blog. Not because of me but to accompany her for medical check up. She felt lumps in one part of her body few weeks ago. She did go for medical check up earlier but din do any follow up as the gynae there who i think not good in pyschology made my friend in fear by saying negative things and the treatment should be taken before giving the accurate result of the scan.

We, her colleagues and i myself persuaded her to go for second advice before giving up or...whatever in her mind. So, she made herself brave and of course because of me too as i stayed beside her all the time .... hehe (proud eh?).

Anyway, the result came out positive. Then only i could see smiles on her face.

I can understand her feeling before, during and after the check up as I'd experienced it before where i think my case is more serious than hers. I went for treatment all by myself without anyone next to me persuading and advising me or someone for me to rely on or any shoulders for me to lean against. I can still remember those moment where I think nobody can understand more than i do. Mixed feeling, sad, brave, worry, frustrated, weep, in pain etc can't be described in words. But anyway, i m happy with who i m now. Thank to God, grateful and of course the one who treated me and those supported me. I m now a better person.... My friends told me that!!!

There are always solutions for every problems...

Never ask for things to be easier, Always ask yourself to be better....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home