Thursday, September 21, 2006

Enjoy Life!!

I'd been quarantined for three days...hehe not because I did something illegal or untreatable disease but because of something regarding my work and exam. It's P&C anyway. During the three days, I got to know more friends with the same profession of mine. We exchanged ideas and share experiences. Found that the edu system and the ways or the methods carried nowadays really more or less giving burden to the children. It's not easy to be educators nowadays. Was sad and pity thinking about it. I can't do anything but I can make sure the future generation under me will enjoy as well as getting knowledge as much as they can. To be continued....

Hmm... let me continue my draft... Today is 22 Sept. Yesterday I went to my colleague's place with other 2 friends. We were chatting for quite a long time as one of them came back for holidays. Next Thursday again we'll be going out for dinner before the lectures start.

Time flies very fast and age is increasing. Help more people, care for them, educate them, play hard and play smart..... and of course don't forget to ENJOY LIFE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home