Friday, September 08, 2006

Great Nap... :oP

Wow! What a great nap juz now... I really need it.

I was a bit tired with work this week and the worst day for me was last Wednesday. It should be the happiest day for me and my UPSR students as it was the last day of exam. However, juz before lunch, I got a call from my housemate asking me to pick her up from her workplace as she was not feeling well. Thought it would be a small case like flu or fever but to my surprise, she had a serious pain in the both side of her abdomen.

Brought to the clinic then the doctor wrote a refer letter to the hospital. Then all the way to the hospital. I was afraid at that time but managed to calm myself down. To cut it short, she was advised to be hospitalized for futher check-up but she didn't agree. Moreover, her medical card couldn't go through too. She was so fustrasted. We were there for quite a number of hours. Tried to persuade her to think carefully about the admission as this, really important to her.

After thinking, persuading, advising etc, she finally made her decision to go back home. Reached home at nite, I felt terribly hungry and tired. Dozed off early but not soundly of course but nvm she is ok and back to normal today. Still I advise her to go for medical check-up. Hope she gets well soon.

Too many people around me fall sick lately. Sad and not happy with it....

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi...
i also not feeling well this few days.is very hot out there...hope u take good care of urself...

Donavan

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Thanx for concerning. U too take care of urself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home