Sunday, November 19, 2006

Holidays!!















Wow!! Been waiting for these holidays to come.... And now they are here. Hmm... I have my ample time to get ready for my exams in Dec... Well, actually I hope so as I might be a bit lazy to touch my modules these days. Hehehe...

So what happened in school last Friday?? We had a Graduation Day for the Year 6 pupils. Kinda miss them now... Some of them even wrote a poem for me. Feel like I m the angel to them ... Hehehe....

Happy cum sad and miss...

Why happy??? Bcz I m having my great holidays without requiring me to wake up at 6.

Why sad and miss?? Bcz next year, I won't be seeing my year 6 children in school unless they come back and visit me....

Look at the pictures of my children ... Aren't they cute, adorable and cheeky???




2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. u r such a good teacher, juz bcoz u love ur student n dats the very important point for every educator.. envy ur student so much, they are so LUCKY! so hv u back 2 ur hometown? miss u 2!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Sue said...

hihi... thanks for the compliment.
hey i m still here... when r u coming back here. maybe u can arrange ur time to stay over at my place....then we can have a long chat...Haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home