Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Better...

Yesterday was a bad day for me. I felt bad cum a little angry. I was driving back from work with my colleague at the side. Then, we reached at the roundabout with a white van beside me. I was stationary at that time as I couldn't see the cars from my right. It happened as quick as lightning when I saw the van moving near me, then a 'bang'. I was puzzled and tongue tied. The driver asked me to go to the side and I agreed but to my surprise he went off before I managed to stop. I couldn't do anything but went to my colleague's house to have a check. Sadly, the 5 year old baby was dented in at the front side. Again I didn't know what to do.

Anyway, I am glad that nothing serious happened especially my friend and I. And I am now feeling better ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home