Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nice, Sweet Song and Singer


Recently got to know a new friend, Donavan from JB. He is actively involved in composing songs. Listened to some of his songs and I hv fallen in love with this song of his, I'm A Pair of Shoes. It makes me comfortable and relax. The melody and the sweet voice of the singer somehow make me feel younger and happy. But too bad I don't understand the lyrics. Slowly I'll try to figure out the meaning of the song and to sing along too. LOL ;o)

So, I decided to put the song, in my blog to share with my friends out there. Hope they like it. Hmmm.... I haven't actually ask Donavan's permission to put his song in my blog and I hope it's ok with him. Nice things are to share, rite?

Today, I went to see a orthodontist. She examined me and what she recommended was to wear a splint to relax my joint and muscles for the first step. So, I am still under observation. Hope she can help me!!

2 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha...thanx 4 sharing my songs with ur friends at ur blogs.im proud to know this. ~Donavan~

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Sue said...

thanx to u too for letting me to put ur song in my blog. Ha... compose more songs then... hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home