Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Big alien's right hand

I have a big alien's right hand and wrist!!! Arggh...

I sprained my wrist 2 weeks ago when I was showing some skills to my school team. Went to the Chinese Singse to get treatment but it worsened. I actually allergic to the chinese herbs which I din know earlier and it blackened my skin up to my hand. Was upset plus a lil' angry cz at that time I needed my right hand to complete my exam. Then, I decided to look for the western method where I went to the clinic and the doctor cleaned it, put some cream b4 he dressed it. After a few days, the dead skin came out it turned to normal with a lil' redish mark so I decided not to cover it further.

Unluckily blisters came back. Maybe it was becoz of my working environment as I need to face and mark hundreds of books per day. Yesterday was the worst. I was not in a good mood as I couldn't do anything. I must keep it clean without doing any work.

Today colleagues advised me to go to the gov clinic bcz they hv good medicine but the only thing tht makes us headache is the time of waiting. Now I had applied the cream given to me and took the medicine to cure the wrist I sprained. I hope to recover soon. I have lots of activities in May....

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey im worry bout u ler!! let it recover 1st den only do ur works la.. how is it now? having exams 4 dis whole wk, aft dis i'll b back 2 Klg.. hope 2 c u soon! take good care ya! love u.. mmmuacks!

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey im worry bout u ler!! let it recover 1st den only do ur works la.. how is it now? having exams 4 dis whole wk, aft dis i'll b back 2 Klg.. hope 2 c u soon! take good care ya! love u.. mmmuacks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home