Thursday, March 30, 2006

To A New Born Baby Boy!!

Early this morning, at 6 I received a sms from a friend of mine, Weei Ai telling me that she had delivered a baby BOY!! I was very happy and couldn't wait to go to my workplace to tell other colleagues bout this good news. To have an Aries baby is her wish as well as her husband's. Actually told her that Ariens are not easy to take care and they are mostly quite stubborn. Not to scare her but I am one of them. He he he....Few of my colleagues, mothers to Ariens said that too. According to them Ariens are stubborn, adventurous, independent and also like FOOD!! Ha ha ha...

Mum told me that I need to be in her supervision always to make sure that I don't step into the wrong way. I, actually would like to thank my mum for her patient in supervising and taking care of me. She never forced me but to give me freedom to choose whatever I like. She was and is not pampering me though. She has her own style to teach and educate me.

To tell the truth, my mum was a very strict person maybe only to her children. And I dare to say that I'd given her a hard time till the day I left secondary school. Hated her once as I thought she didn't love and care about me like what she did to my 2 brothers. But now, I understand her situation in educating children after I started to teach. She is the greatest mum, companian and best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home