Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just came back...

Arrived here in Klang around 5.30pm. Tomorrow will be the last day of the semester break. Fast eh?? Anyway, statisfied with it as I don't have to stay back to give extra classes to the children. No doubt, the weather was real hot and humid in northern part, still I enjoyed myself at home. Didn't go anywhere during my break. Just stayed at home enjoying chatting with family members, watching TV, eating mum's cooking and not forgetting ZZzzzzz....

Friends asked me to take this one week seriously... he he he, they actually asked me to rest as I looked bz in the school. Does this mean I 'looked like' or actually I am?? Anyway, thanx for their concern. To look at my schedule, I admit that I'm packed with activities...Hehehe...hard-working eh....;o)

Ok, I got to stop here...Need to give myself some extra revision for tomorrow's 2 simple tests from my tutors. Chiao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home