Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools

Ah! Juz came back from a friend's house and supper with friends. Today was a bz day for me although it's my BIG DAY!! Went to school as usual for school team training. Then, had lunch with a friend and gave tuition to a group of students. Later on, my friends and I visited my ex-colleague who had gave birth to a baby boy few weeks ago. She is still in her confinement. Chatted few 'WOMEN' topics. Ha! It has been a long I didn't have the time to sit down and chat about this. Miss it!!

This morning, I smsed my dad and mum, thanking them for bringing me to this beautiful and wonderful world. Without them, I wouldn't be here to see the world. Got smses and calls from friends and the most touching one was smses from my ex-students. Taught them for three years in primary and they are the students I miss a lot.

I still remembered the day they left the school. We were hugging each other and some of them told me that I'll be on their mind always and forever. On hearing this, I could feel my tears wetting my cheeks and theirs on my clothes. That was the moment I'll not forget because they are the first group to make me weep on the Annual Graduation Day. Miss them a lot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home