Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Happy Happy!!!

I just came back from my friends' wedding ceremony and tonite ll be going to their dinner. A bit puzzled, found tht they skipped the tea ceremony. Thought it is a must for the Chinese on their wedding day.

Today is Mother's Day. Since I started to come here for my study and work, I din have the chance to celebrate with her. What I can do is juz call her and wish her which I did today before I went to my friend's wedding ceremony. Actually called her early in the morning to suprise her. My timing was accurate as she juz woke and had her teeth brushed before she received my call. She was so happy, she told me that she was thinking of me at tht moment. I m the only child who work out from my hometown and I miss my family a lot.

It has been a few weeks I couldn't access to the internet. I'd registered new hse phone. I was sharing the same number with my housemate and now she is planning to shift to a new environment. So, she is transferring the number to her new place. And here I m with new hse number.

I really slow down myself after my exam. Besides getting my things in my workplace done, my friends and I had relaxing and wonderful time together all the time. Juz taking this opportunity to get together b4 i start my new sem. Quite happy for tht.

I remember last week I went to RP with some friends. It was an enjoying time. Gosh! One of the visitors there thought tht i m a le* as I was having fun time with my girlfriends on the dance floor. Ha ha ha!!! My friend went panic when tht visitor approached us. But we juz smiled gently and politely before we went away.

Patiently waiting for the 2 weeks holidays to come. Thinking excitedly about the trip... Hmm...May is a nice month. I m now in my happy mood. I 'd finished my exam, my alien's wrist recovered, friends got married etc etc etc... sounds like the King in the King and I...LOL...

Lastly.....HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to all the MOTHERS out there.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home