Wednesday, May 23, 2007

De Worst Day I Ever Had

I used to write 'Hari yg Paling Malang' but i never believe it. Things happen every day and i ll always think that none of the days is the unluckiest.
Now, i think i really do cz it happened to me today.

Started with the late arrival to work. I actually forgot to set my alarm. then the waffle i asked my friend to buy had got no filling inside!!! don't be suprise, only mine out of twenty!!!
It carried on till it was my time to go home where at this time i shd pick up a child and bring her home (her mom is my friend) but unfortunally, i couldn't find her anywhere at the compound of my workplace. i was kinda calm at first and called her mom but after half an hour, i still din see her at the place i asked her to wait for me. i started panic and her mother wept. other colleagues of mine tried to console her. i did ask her to call all the child's friends whom she knows. she did but failed to locate where she was.

Anyhow, eventually, we found her at her aunt's house. she told us that she had a stomach-ache so, she called her aunt after her parents din answer her call (her parents were having meeting). she din call me either. after that, i went back home and got my dinner prepared. again another incident happened which was .... i forgot to turn off the gas and my food couldn't be eaten anymore. smoke was everywhere. thank god my hsemate was at home. Wow!! i nearly burnt the whole hse.

I'd never experienced this kinda bad day!!! really bad... now i rather sit in front of my laptop typing and browsing, dare not to go out. Heheheheheeeeeee............

I m glad to have few friends who helped me and made me cool down... i ll take this as an experience to me.

Hey, i grow up today!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home